03 August 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy 4th Birthday Wren! It seems like it was yesterday that I was welcoming home my little black bundle of puppy fur. It was a very sad day when I had to put her back on the truck to GEB but I knew that she had a job to do. I said my goodbyes planning only seeing her again for her graduation. It was with sadness and happiness that I received the call saying that Wren was released. She had completed her task ( she comforted a graduate whose Guide Dog Wren had just passed away from cancer) and was ready to come home. Now I could not imagine life without my girl. She is awesome to have around and does a wonderful job teaching the puppies all the things they need to know. She is an agility dog, a great obedience dog, a CGC dog, hopefully a therapy dog soon, and of course one AWESOME companion. Happy Birthday Wrenny. I love You!!!

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Happy Birthday WREN!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Wren!!!

colbymarshall said...

Sure, no problem...I will link you as well!

Lacey said...

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Of course you can link to my blog and when I get a chance (the internet at camp is soooo slow), I'll to you as well.