23 April 2008

Katie Pics!

Here are a few pictures that I have of Miss Katie. Faith and I are co-raising her so Faith has her right now and I should be getting her for a couple weeks soon!
Faith and I getting Katie from the kennels. A Katie Kiss! In the van on the way home. It is a 5 and a half hour trip but she was soo good! My Favorite Katie pic thus far.
As you can see we have decided on bright neonish green for her at this point. We wanted different but not too girly. Any other color ideas?

5 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

She is soooo cute! I can't believe how small she is too!

Jamie said...

Aww.. a new pup! She's adorable and I do think she looks good with green! :)

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh she's so cute!! Welcome to Katie. :)

Megan and Orleans said...

Welcome little Katie. She is adorable. Have a great time raising her, she looks like a keeper.

Hannah and Hayden said...

She adorable!!! Welcome to Katie.