30 January 2007

New Here

Hey All, My name is MeKalea and I am a college student. I graduated high school in 2004 started college in the fall of '04, hated it, took the '05-'06 school year off to focus on puppy raising and have headed back to school this year. I am in the Vet Tech program and absolutly love it. My first love is dogs. I currently raise puppies for Guiding Eyes for the Blind (GEB) in NY. This is my first love and everything else comes second to it. I am currently raising puppy number 4, a male yellow lab named Mork. My goal for this blog is to share with interested parties what my day to day life with these wonderful dogs are like and what a great experience puppy raising is.

3 comments:

Erin & Rei said...

HI, I too am a puppy raiser..raising for the Guide dog Foundation for the blog!
Welcome to this great PR bloggin community which is steadily growing!!!!

Erin & Rei said...

Oh yes my pupies name is Rei she is as i'm sure you see a FBL and 4 months old!

Robbin said...

Hi MeKalea! I see that Mork is at GEB and that he is "Special"! Aren't they all??? :-) Seriously, I've wondered about that "S". Does that mean that he will learn other skills in addition to guiding or different skills (like working on the right)?

Robbin and Paxton